For those who weren’t able to register for World Youth Day 2016 till 30th of June, the Commitee started up an “Lat Minute” initiative. It gives an opportunity of individual registration on WYD till the day of 22th july. This is the simplified version of the current procedure, providing the possibility of selecting the appropriate pilgrim package for both individual ang group (up to 150 p.) pilgrims.
What is the last day to register to participate?
Registration and payment (ONLY by credit card in EUR) must be submitted no later than 22 July 2016.
What information should be given to register a group?
The registration system does not ask you to give the personal information of all pilgrims. There will be specific questions regarding:
– The group leader and the second leader of the subgroup (a person is allowed to be a leader of only one group);
– Priests – there will not be a separate registration process for priests, all personal information will be asked for during of registration along with a scanned letter with the bishop’s or his delegate’s signature (the letter will be available for download in the system);
– The number of underage pilgrims (a special form should be downloaded for each of them) and pilgrims over the age of 30;
– Disabled individuals (a specially prepared registration form should be filled out that will facilitate the reception of this group of pilgrims),
– Means of arrival to Krakow and of departure after the end of WYD.
In what way can participants take part in World Youth Day?
Each participant who will register participates in the organization of this event through:
– payment of the participation fee for the “Pilgrim Package” (its value is dependent on the chosen type of “Package”);
– contributing a voluntary donation to the Solidarity Fund (at least 10 EUR – these are the funds designated to help participants of poorer countries).
For more information contact with the call center:
Consultant in Polish: +48 12 4467261; mail: email@example.com
Consultant in English: +48 12 4467262; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant in Italian:+48 12 4467263; mail: email@example.com
Consultant in Spanish: +48 12 4467264; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant in French: +48 12 4467265; mail: email@example.com